PLEASE NOTE: Online reservations for Family Camp are now closed. You may, however, view pricing and accommodations using the buttons below. If you are interested in attending camp, please contact Arik Korman at email@example.com.
1) ACCOMMODATIONS: All cabins and mobile home sites must be rented for all 4 nights of camp (Tent sites and RV sites may be rented 1 to 4 nights). Rates include 9.9% sales and lodging taxes. (FYI - if you plan to come early or stay late, please contact Tammie at Sun Lakes Resort (509) 632-5291 / firstname.lastname@example.org and book your additional reservation. The reservation made through Family Camp is ONLY for Wednesday August 7 through Sunday August 11, 2019)
2) CABIN SELECTION: Your online Reservation is a 2-step process. Please select your cabin type below and process your payment in full. You will then receive an email detailing your cabin type, with a link to finalize your reservation and process your Activities & Program fee.
3) ACTIVITIES & PROGRAM FEE: You will receive an email after your cabin selection. Each family member attending camp will need to be registered. A $40 per person fee for attendees ages 4 yrs and up is charged to help cover the costs of running this wonderful event.
4) CABIN SELECTION: Once you have completed your 2-step registration process, the Reservation Volunteer will receive your information and assign your cabin. When you check in at Sun Lakes in August, you will receive your specific cabin number.
5) CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY: Cancellations made on or before May 31, 2019 will be charged a $125 cancellation fee per cabin. Cancellations made after June 1, 2019 will not receive a refund. Please refer to the Family Camp Cancellation & Refund Policy for more information.
6) PET FEE: Sun Lakes Resort allows 1 or 2 pets per cabin. Each pet will need to be registered with Sun Lakes Resort at time of check in. WACAP will allow for a max of 2 pets, for the rate of $20 per day.
7) CONTACT US: Any questions or concerns please email our Volunteer Leads at email@example.com
Another great option to consider is an RV rental. For a price similar to that of a cabin, you can have a rented RV delivered straight to the resort and waiting for you upon arrival! This will be your home base throughout camp and the rental company will pick it up at the end of camp - no driving necessary! Visit the RV Registration page for more information.