1) ACCOMMODATIONS: All cabins and mobile home sites must be rented for all 4 nights of camp. (Tent sites and RV sites may be rented 1 to 4 nights). Rates include 9.9% sales and lodging taxes.
FYI – if you plan to come early or stay late, please contact Tammie at Sun Lakes Resort (509) 632-5291 email@example.com and book your additional reservation. This reservation is ONLY for Wednesday, August 9 through Sunday, August 13, 2017
2) CABIN SELECTION: Your online Reservation is a 2-step process. Please select your cabin type below and process your payment in full. You will then receive an email detailing your cabin type, with a link to finalize your reservation and process your Activities & Program fee.
3) ACTIVITIES & PROGRAM FEE: You will receive an email after your cabin selection. Each family member attending camp will need to be registered with a $40 per person fee to help cover the costs of running this wonderful event. Please register each attendee ages 4 and up. Please complete the form and submit your payment.
4) CABIN SELECTION: Once you have completed your 2-step registration process, the Reservation Volunteer will receive your information, assign your cabin and provide you with a final notification of your specific cabin number.
5) CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY: Cancellations made on or before May 31, 2017 will be charged a $125 cancellation fee per cabin. Cancellations made after June 1, 2017 will not receive a refund. Please refer to the Family Camp Cancellation & Refund Policy for more information.
6) PET FEE: Sun Lakes Resort allows 1 or 2 pets per cabin. Each pet will need to be registered with Sun Lakes Resort at time of check in. WACAP will allow for a max of 2 pets, for the rate of $15 per day ($60).
7) DONATION: Another great change this year is how we can help others through the Family Camp donations. In previous years families brought a wonderful supply of items to camp (only to be packed up and hauled all the way back to WACAP). Instead of bringing items with you to camp, you can support WACAP's work through the Strong Families Fund. This fund fuels WACAP's work offering lifelong support to children and families after adoption. Simply add your donation amount onto your reservation and your funds will be directed to the Strong Families Fund.
8) CONTACT US: Any questions or concerns please email our Volunteer Leads at firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Cabins are selling out fast! The following accommodations are no longer available -
Another great option to consider is an RV rental. For a price similar to that of a cabin, you can have a rented RV delivered straight to the resort and waiting for you upon arrival! This will be your home base throughout camp and the rental company will pick it up at the end of camp - no driving necessary! Visit the RV Registration page for more information.
- Poolside Cabins
- Mobile Homes
- Lakeside Regular Cabins (#2-7)
- Lakeside Basic Cabins (#8-20,22,24,26,28,30)
- Lakeside Plus Cabins