Corporate Benefits for Adoption
Did You Know ...
- Almost half of U.S. employers offer adoption benefits.
- More and more employers are offering benefits to help employees to help offset the cost of adoption.
- Adoption benefits are the least used employee benefit.
- For Seattle-area employers and families, we are right in your backyard.
- WACAP is one of the largest and most experienced non-profit adoption agencies in the U.S.
- We've been doing this for over 40 years.
- Our Adoption Information Specialists are ready to answer your questions, get you started on your adoption journey.
- Our staff has deep expertise in international and USKids adoptions.
- We offer complementary individualized adoption finance coaching.
- We work in India, China, Bulgaria, Haiti, Korea, Taiwan, Thailand and the U.S.
- WACAP is proud to have met the benchmarks to receive the HRC Seal of Recognition welcoming All Children, All Families.
Pacific Northwest Businesses: Partnering for Adoption
WACAP offers on-site and customized adoption support for Seattle-area companies with adoption benefits. Our team can provide adoption information for your intranet, employee benefits packets, fliers and on-site informational meetings and brown bag Q & A's for employees.
Talk to the First Impressions team to get started at email@example.com or 206-575-4550.
"The level of expert and efficient communication we received, when inquiring with WACAP, was extraordinary. We were so impressed with the ease of conversation, their attention to detail and the amount of care that goes into everything they do."
"WACAP is amazing – extremely flexible working with our schedule and very knowledgeable. Thank you for all your help!"
"Thank you for taking time to direct me to foster-to-adopt services in my home state. Even though WACAP couldn’t help us with our adoption, they helped us more than they know."
"I had an instant connection with our Adoption Information Specialist from our first call. WACAP has been extremely responsive and helpful."
"WACAP provides such care and patience with families who are new to adoption. Thank you!"